The Collection Kit has been designed to maintain the internal temperature between the required temperature range for a duration of up to forty-eight (48) hours. Once produced, urine specimens need to be maintained between -10°C to 8°C (>14°F to <46.4°F) with no more than a single freeze to thaw cycle.
Articles in this section
- What does the Collection Kit include?
- Why are the Collection Kits insulated?
- Can I use my own urine cups or tubes?
- Do Collection Kits expire?
- Do I need a freezer?
- Does my patient need to fast or take any other measures prior to taking the test?
- Does my patient need to have a PSA Test, Biopsy, or Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) prior to taking the miR Sentinel™ Prostate Cancer Test?
- Is there a brochure available for view?
- What are the Collection Kit dimensions?
- What are the different Collection Kits available?