miR Scientific offers a standard kit which can be ordered with either one (1) urine cup, or six (6) urine cups to support higher-volume clinics. The six-cup kit can be shipped back to the lab with anywhere from one (1) to six (6) total urine specimens.
Articles in this section
- What does the Collection Kit include?
- Why are the Collection Kits insulated?
- Can I use my own urine cups or tubes?
- Do Collection Kits expire?
- Do I need a freezer?
- Does my patient need to fast or take any other measures prior to taking the test?
- Does my patient need to have a PSA Test, Biopsy, or Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) prior to taking the miR Sentinel™ Prostate Cancer Test?
- Is there a brochure available for view?
- What are the Collection Kit dimensions?
- What are the different Collection Kits available?