Please follow the accompanying instructions:
- Affix the provided barcode label to the urine specimen and to the corresponding requisition form.
- Refrigerate the urine specimen for the time between collection and shipment.
- Place the gel packs in a freezer at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to shipment.
- Contact the shipping carrier shown on the shipping label and schedule a pick up, or drop off the miR Scientific Collection Kit at one of the carrier’s local drop-off locations.
- United States: 1-844-487-7522
- Puerto Rico: 1-800-742-5877
***On the shipping day:***
- Place the urine specimen and the absorbent sheet in the plastic bag.
- Place the consent, requisition, and Assignment of Benefits form in the kit’s document envelope/plastic bag’s pouch.
- Place the plastic bag and its components into the “payload box”
- Place the payload box and the frozen gel packs into the Collection Kit (see packing instructions leaflet).
- Close the Collection Kit’s lid.
- Place the documents envelop on top of the lid.
- Seal the Collection Kit with the provided tape.
- Make the Collection Kit available for pick-up by the shipping carrier.